Thursday, August 27, 2009

My experience of my communication technology

Hello, every classmate, I am an overseas student comes form china, and this is my first year study in Griffith uni, everything is amazing when I first time study abroad. I clearly remember the first time I know communication technology is that when my parents buy the first computer to our home when I was 12-year-old, since that time, the Internet has affected every aspect of my live, it’s not only help me to get very interesting information in all aspects and give our own opinion to the current hot topic, may also to communicate with others even different country.

When I was in high school, I started use qq which is Chinese chatting tool to chatting with my friends, until I came to Australia, I found that msn more popular in foreign countries, though msn I can got some value information from some local friends, practice my English.

The communication technology provides an excellent platform and environment to let us know the information and technology. That is also why I chosen new communication technology as the first-year courses.

I am also glad to get more knowledge in this course, through the critical thinking have a good grasp of the technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment